HLDS Monitor Project
Please take a look at the sourceforge information page for all relevant information. If you are interested in developing or requesting features, you can do one of three things:
- Contact us through the nessicary means at sourceforge:
- Reach us at our mailing list
- This is currently the 'preferred method' of doing things.
- Reach us by our seperate emails
- As of this writing I am not sure how willing the other developers are to having their email addresses published. However, you can reach me, Erik Hollensbe, at email@example.com
- The mailing list is the best way
- We have working code, and testing even. See cstrike2.teleport.com to see how it works from the position of the client
- I personally am willing to distribute the current state of any code to those interested in helping develop.
- If you are not interested in developing, please request Version-0.0.1 from anonymous CVS
I think some thanks is in order for making this a great project.
- Sourceforge, for providing a method slighly more useful than tossing snapshots back and forth at each other
- The players at cstrike.teleport.com, for their useful comments and bug testing
- gooseman, for making such a great mod and leaving things like this unimplemented ;)
- hlds_ld, for providing some insight on what works, and what doesn't. :)
- mr nutty[CPAN] for giving me a job and giving mordecai the impression he can write good regex's :)
- And last but not least, mountain dew, as I would definately be lacking the energy to write something like this at 1am